|31 June 2022||Paper submission deadline for Workshops and Special Sessions|
|30 September 2022||Regular paper submission deadline|
Submitted papers should follow the Springer Series Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology style; detailed instructions and template files for both LaTeX and Microsoft Word are given below.
We suggest (but not oblige) that the correct style should be followed for initial submissions, so that preparation of the final papers is simplified.
A fully electronic review process by at least two academic reviewers is planned for all submissions.
Note that according to the conference policy, at least one author of each accepted paper is required to register and present the paper. Papers shall not be included in the proceedings if these requirements are not met or if the registration fee is not received until the camera-ready deadline.
All presenting authors of accepted papers are expected to attend the congress and register no later than September 30, 2022.
1. Papers should be submitted online.
2. Papers should be submitted in English.
3. The maximum number of pages is 10.
4. Authors may further edit and modify submitted papers until the submission deadline. It is the responsibility of the authors to ensure that their text does not contain typos or grammatical errors.
5. No proofreading will be carried out, and no corrections will be possible after the submission deadline.
6. Authors have the option of choosing their presentation type (oral / poster / workshop /round table). However, the scientific program committee will make the final decision.
Detailed guidelines for preparing your manuscript can be downloaded from here.
To submit your paper, please click on the following link: Submit paper
You can see the official Easychair CFP here: GeNeDis 2022 Easychair